“Small Works” Juried Holiday Exhibit
The Morini Gallery at MMAS is committed to supporting our local artists.
Exhibition dates: November 15th – January 5th, 2020
Opening Reception: November 16th 2019, 5:00 – 7:00pm
Drop off for selected artwork: November 11th and 12th 2019, 10:30am – 4:00pm
Pick up of unsold artwork: January 6th and 7th 2019, 10:30am – 4:00pm
- Lisa G Bailey – Apple Cider
- Lisa G Bailey – Tropical Pond
- Lisa G Bailey – Farm Country
- Rich Berg – War Memorial
- David Black – Flight
- David Black – Consciousness
- David Black – Mushroom
- David Black – Tumbleweed
- Amanda Briggs – After hours at the ferris wheel
- Amanda Briggs – Devil went down to Georgia
- Heidi Cerullo – Dante’s Cove
- Gail Eckberg – Beach’s Rocky Road
- Gail Eckberg – Breath of fresh Laundry
- Carol Frieswick – Copper Bowl
- Carol Frieswick – January Supermoon
- Carol Frieswick – Queen of her Pad
- Gail Grivois – Pumpkin Panoply
- Tina Guarino – Morning Mist
- Tina Guarino – Cold River
- Gwyn Marathas – Bubbles Rise
- Gwyn Marathas – Floral Reef
- Dan Gyves – Female Cardinal
- Dan Gyves – Male Cardinal
- Dan Gyves – Tunnel View Yosemite
- Margot Hurley – West Falmouth
- Margot Hurley – André
- Margo Lemieux – Dragon Shadowbox Nguyen Dynasty
- Margo Lemieux – Dragon Shadowbox Tran Dynasty
- Teri Lillis – Serenity
- Teri Lillis – A Day Well Spent
- Amelia Lydon – Wren Zen
- Tracey Maroni – Layers
- M. Beth McGaw – Dawn Light
- M. Beth McGaw – Winter Evening
- Mackenzie McKenney – Golden Girl
- Mackenzie McKenney – Fulton’s Pond
- Soren Meibom – Facade
- Soren Meibom – Smoker
- Mia Meibom – Remergence
- Mia Meibom – Fierce
- Margaret Munson – What a Way to Start the Day
- Margaret Munson – Super Charged Sunrise
- Janet Nason – Coneflower
- Donna Parker – Kayaks
- Donna Parker – Altered Lotus
- Donna Parker – Marshall Point No. 3
- Joan Powers – Blue Ice
- Joan Powers – Water Colors
- Frank Robertson – Lily Pond
- Tatiana Roulin – Azalea in Bloom
- Tatiana Roulin – Cherry Blossom
- Tatiana Roulin – Summer Day in Maine
- Tatiana Roulin – Summer Dusk
- Marjorie Sardella – Hummingbird Moth Midair Refueling
- Marjorie Sardella – Autumn Leaves Impressions
- Rebecca Skinner – Gossip
- Rebecca Skinner – Westy Hallway
- Rebecca Skinner – Remnants
- Walter Spencer – Cobbosseecontee-Autumn
- Walter Spencer – Patience
- Andrea Warner – Looks Like Hemmingway Was Here
- Andrea Warner – Raising a Glass with Friends
- Christine West – Snowslide
- Christine West – East River
- Mary Wojciechowski – Along the Shore
- Mary Wojciechowski – Spring Forward
- Mary Wojciechowski – Catching the Light
- Mary Wojciechowski – Summer Spray
Exhibition Rules and Regulations:
1) The Gallery will retain a 30% commission on works sold which is considered a tax deductible donation to MMAS.
2) Accepted work must be presented or framed appropriately and gallery-ready. Pieces should be wired approximately 1/4 to 1/3 of the way down from the top of the piece. No saw tooth hangers. We will not accept work that does not meet these guidelines. If pieces do not appear as they did in submission or are not in good gallery-ready condition, the gallery reserves the right not to hang them for the exhibition.
3) Open to all mediums in 2D, and work measuring less than 20″ vertically and horizontally including the frame.
4) Work must remain at the gallery through the entire exhibition.
5) The gallery reserves the right to exclude works deemed inappropriate.
6) All entries must be original works of the artist and cannot have been previously exhibited at the Morini Gallery.
7) All entries accepted will be eligible for publication in MMAS promotional materials and press releases.
8) By agreeing to these terms, the artist understands that while MMAS handles all work with the utmost care, MMAS is not responsible for loss or damage.
9) Work that is unclaimed after 90 days from the scheduled show pick up date will be considered a donation to the Morini Gallery.
Please fill out an entry label for each work accepted into the exhibit.
The Morini Gallery | 377 N. Main Street | Mansfield, MA 02048
Hours: 10:00 – 4:00 Monday thru Friday or by appointment.
Theater patrons are able to enjoy the gallery before show performances and during intermission.