Directed by Becky Price
Jan 17-Feb 2
While at a café, a man dies. But his cell phone will not stop ringing. The woman at the next table, Jean, picks up the cell phone and ends up stuck in the middle of all his troubles, meeting his widow Hermia, his mother Mrs. Gottlieb, and his mistress. In the course of meeting all these people, she ends up falling in love with the dead man’s brother, Dwight. The dead man himself, Gordon Gottlieb, eventually tells his last moments himself
$32 General Admission, ($28 Thursday Night)
Seniors 65+, $28
Season Pass, $28 (see season brochure for details)
MMAS Member: $26,
Students Age under 18, $20
- To buy tickets online, click on a performance date
- Order by telephone at 508-339-2822 during business hours
- Order by mail using our season brochure (CLICK HERE to view and download the brochure)
- NOTE: Only MMAS Members and Season Passholders can exchange tickets.
No exchanges are to be made on the day of the show for any reason
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS: your returned ticket will be taken as a donation.
- All tickets are held at the box office and will be available for pick up starting about one hour before performance.