Directed by Dori Bryan-Ployer & Steve Dooner
Called “the funniest farce ever written,” Noises Off! presents a manic menagerie of itinerant actors rehearsing a flop called Nothing’s On. Doors slamming, on and offstage intrigue, and an errant herring all figure in the plot of this hilarious and classically comic play.
$32 General Admission, ($28 Thursday Night)
Seniors 65+, $28
Season Pass, $28 (see season brochure for details)
MMAS Member: $26,
Students Age under 18, $20
- To buy tickets online, click on a performance date
- Order by telephone at 508-339-2822 during business hours
- Order by mail using our season brochure (CLICK HERE to view and download the brochure)
- NOTE: Only MMAS Members and Season Passholders can exchange tickets.
No exchanges are to be made on the day of the show for any reason
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS: your returned ticket will be taken as a donation.
- All tickets are held at the box office and will be available for pick up starting about one hour before performance.