The Show Must Go On
As we continue to navigate our way through these unprecedented times, we also continue to be moved and inspired by the generosity of the MMAS community of patrons, members, and students. While so many things remain uncertain right now, what remains clear is that your MMAS support makes a big impact.
Your MMAS family is reaching out to you, now, during our Annual Campaign asking you to please make a generous donation to support the programs and organization you love.
Like many theaters throughout our nation, COVID has dramatically affected MMAS ticket sales which are down more than $80,000 since March. MMAS has been working to bridge the gap by safely offering drive-in events such as concerts and stand-up comedy. Additionally, our MMAS Academy has been busy with online classes. Although, these events and classes have been an incredible source of joy during this pandemic, we have a long way to go to meet our financial needs. More programs are in the works that will include streaming performances and small in-person events right into the new year.
During this brief intermission – the show must go on!
MMAS needs your help to bridge this gap of time in history as MMAS has almost no ticket income. Now, more than ever – MMAS needs you to sustain and support our operations and mission.
Help us keep the local arts alive. With your support, MMAS can keep the arts alive and enrich lives of so many families in our community. Please make a donation today.
The show must go on and WILL go on because of you and your support.
(See the Giving Levels list below)
Ways to Donate:
- Donate by telephone at 508-339-2822
- Donate by mail to MMAS, P.O. Box 1283, Mansfield, MA 02048 (Make checks out to MMAS. Write “Annual Campaign” in the memo field.)
- Donate by stock or other. Contact Abigail B. Young at firstname.lastname@example.org
MMAS Annual Campaign 2020-2021
Levels of Giving
Our Annual Campaign Gift
- Our Annual Campaign Gift Any gift of $100 includes FREE MMAS Membership (Includes: discounted tickets and Academy classes)
- Benefactor Level ($10,000+) One private in-house show performance of 20 tickets. Free Membership. Sponsorship level listed online and on promotions.
- Producer Level ($5,000) 4 tickets to a show in the season. Free Membership. Sponsorship level listed online and on promotions.
- President Level ($2,500) 2 tickets to a show in the season. Free Membership. Sponsorship level listed online and on promotions.
- Director’s Level ($1,000) A streaming ticket to every show in the season. Free Membership. Sponsorship level listed online and on promotions.
- Platinum Level ($500+) Free Membership. Sponsorship level listed online and on promotions.
- Gold Level ($250+) Free Membership. Sponsorship level listed online and on promotions.
- Silver Level ($100+) Free Membership. Sponsorship level listed online and on promotions.
- Friends Level (up to $99) Sponsorship level listed online and on promotions.
Thank you for your donation!
Did you know that our ticket revenue covers only 38% of our annual operating budget?
Your annual gift and membership dues help support our mission: to enrich, inspire, educate and entertain through high-quality theatrical productions and educational programs in an intimate setting.
Wondering how your donation is spent? This short list illustrates just how important your gift is to helping MMAS pay our bills.
|$1,100 pays for one musician for a musical.||$2,400 pays for set designs for the season.|
|$3,200 pays for props for the season.||$3,200 pays one month rent.|
|$7,200 pays the royalties for non-musical plays.||$9,600 pays the utility bills for the year.|
|$9,800 pays the postage and mailings.||$12,000 pays a directors fees for the season.|
|$14,000 pays the royalties for 4 musicals.||$38,000 pays our rent for the season.|
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the Development Director, Abigail B. Young by email at Abigail@mmas.org.