Donate to the MMAS Annual Campaign and
Support local arts, performance, music, and education
That’s how MMAS Academy students replied when asked to describe what theater means to them.
Whether you attend our award-winning theater productions, enjoy our art exhibitions, or serve as a volunteer, you, too, know what it’s like to experience the magic of Mass Music & Arts Society, just like the children enrolled in our Academy.
But ticket sales and tuition fees alone are not enough to cover costs, and we rely heavily on supporters like you to help us bring high-quality arts programming to the region. That’s why we invite you to participate in our 2019-2020 season by making a generous, tax-deductible gift today to our Annual Campaign.
Thank you for your generous donation. CLICK HERE TO DONATE ONLINE to the Annual Campaign (See the Giving Levels list below)
Ways to Donate:
- Donate by telephone at 508-339-2822,
- Donate by mail to MMAS, P.O. Box 1283, Mansfield, MA 02048 (Make checks out to MMAS. Write “Annual Campaign” in the memo field.)
- Donate by stock or other. Contact Abigail B. Young at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Benefactor Level ($10,000 +) Producer of a production. Opening night party for you and 25 friends with a champagne toast before the show. Four tickets to all Opening Night performances for the entire season. Four tickets to MMAS Annual Gala
- Producer Level ($5,000 +) Producer of a production. Four tickets to all Opening Night performances for the entire season. Invitation to view a rehearsal and meet the cast.
- President Level ($2,500+) Invitation to view a rehearsal to meet the cast, 2 tickets to all Opening Nights for the season.
- Director’s Level ($1,000+) Recognized as the sponsor of the Director of a show. Invitation to meet the Director and attend a rehearsal, 2 tickets to Opening Night of the show of your choice.
- Platinum Level ($500+) Recognized as the sponsor for the costume design of a show. Invitation to meet the costume designer and attend a dress rehearsal.
- Gold Level ($250 to $499) Recognized as a lighting sponsor of a show.
- Silver Level ($100 to $249) MMAS Membership included (includes: discounted tickets and early priority seating for shows), Gala invite.
- Friends Level (up to $99) Recognition in all production playbills and early notice of special events. Invitation to the MMAS Annual Gala. (Friends Level does not include MMAS Membership)
CLICK HERE TO DONATE ONLINE to the Annual Campaign
Did you know that our ticket revenue covers only 38% of our annual operating budget?
Your annual gift and membership dues help support our mission: to enrich, inspire, educate and entertain through high-quality theatrical productions and educational programs in an intimate setting.
Wondering how your donation is spent? This short list illustrates just how important your gift is to helping MMAS pay our bills.
|$1,100 pays for one musician for a musical.||$2,400 pays for set designs for the season.|
|$3,200 pays for props for the season.||$3,200 pays one month rent.|
|$7,200 pays the royalties for non-musical plays.||$9,600 pays the utility bills for the year.|
|$9,800 pays the postage and mailings.||$12,000 pays a directors fees for the season.|
|$14,000 pays the royalties for 4 musicals.||$38,000 pays our rent for the season.|