It Shoulda Been You
Music by Barbara Anslemi, Lyrics and Book by Brian Hargrove.
Directed and Choreographed by Vincent Ratsavong with Music Direction by Derrick Lacasse.
This charming and funny original new musical invites you to a wedding you’ll never forget. The bride is Jewish. The groom is Catholic. Her mother is a force of nature, a tempest in a cocktail shaker. See what happens when the bride’s exboyfriend crashes the party.
- To buy tickets online, click on a performance date
- Order by telephone at 508-339-2822 during business hours
- Order by mail using our season brochure (CLICK HERE to view and download the brochure)
|Week One:||Week Two|
- NOTE: Only MMAS Members and Season Passholders can exchange tickets.
No exchanges are to be made on the day of the show for any reason
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS: your returned ticket will be taken as a donation.
- All tickets are held at the box office and will be available for pick up starting about one hour before performance.