The Morini Gallery at MMAS is committed to supporting our local artists.
Exhibition dates: September 6th – November 10th 2019
Opening Reception: Saturday, September 7th 2019, 5:00 – 7:00pm
Drop off for selected artwork: September 3rd – 4th 2019, 10:30am – 4:00pm
Pick up of unsold artwork: November 11th – 12th 2019, 10:30am – 4:00pm
- Lisa G. Bailey – Pedaling Memories
- Lisa G. Bailey – The Crossing
- Lisa G. Bailey – Wind in Motion
- Marc Cohen – Butterflies in Heaven
- Dongling Su – Spring in a Small Village
- Dongling Su – Autumn Pond in Franklin
- Dongling Su – I am Coming
- Gail Eckberg – Old Tree and the Sea
- Dick Fotland – Surf
- Dick Fotland – Red Boat
- Anthony George – Late Spring Colors
- Tina Guarino – Evening Walk
- Tina Guarino – Reflections
- Diana C. Maley – Splash
- Diana C. Maley – Tulips
- Mary McGaw – Autumn Splendor
- Stephanie Miksis – Organics #7
- Stephanie Miksis – Organics #12
- Stephanie Miksis – Organics #16
- Joseph Mueller – Emerging — Chipmunk
- Joseph Mueller – The Den Mother — Wolf
- Margaret Munson – Vermont Stream
- Margaret Munson – Morning Rays of Hope 2
- Margaret Munson – Chihuly Glass Below Seattle Space Needle
- Susan Plume – View from Cinnamon Bay
- Susan Plume – Pumpkin
- Susan Plume – Apples, Pears, Grapes
- Marjorie Sardella – Faneuil Hall Cupola ~ Boston Past & Present
- Marjorie Sardella – Rooftops Of Medieval Bruges From Belfrort Tower ~ Bruges, Belgium
- Walter Spencer – Back Alley, Alcala de los Gazules, Andalusia, Spain
- Walter Spencer – Early Morning, Lake Cobbosseecontee, ME
- Christine Toubeau – Future Awash
Exhibition Rules and Regulations:
1) There is no fee to submit. 2D work only including photography. 40″ maximum dimension.
2) The Gallery will retain a 30% commission on works sold which is considered a tax deductible donation to MMAS.
3) Accepted work that is framed must be framed appropriately with frames that are in good condition. Frames should be wired approx. 1/3 of the way down from the top of the piece. No saw tooth hangers. We will not accept work that does not meet these guidelines. If pieces do not appear as they did in submission or are not in good gallery-ready condition, the gallery reserves the right not to hang them for the exhibition.
4) Work must remain at the gallery thru the entire exhibition.
5) All entries must be original works of the artist and cannot have been previously exhibited at the Morini Gallery.
6) The gallery reserves the right to exclude works deemed inappropriate.
7) All entries accepted will be eligible for publication in MMAS promotional materials and press releases.
8) By agreeing to these terms, the artist understands that while MMAS handles all work with the utmost care, MMAS is not responsible for loss or damage.
9) Work that is unclaimed after 90 days from the scheduled show pick up date will be considered a donation to the Morini Gallery.
Please fill out an entry label for each work accepted into the exhibit.
The Morini Gallery | 377 N. Main Street | Mansfield, MA 02048
Hours: 10:00 – 4:00 Monday thru Friday or by appointment.
Theater patrons are able to enjoy the gallery before show performances and during intermission.