Beth Henley’s CRIMES OF THE HEART
Directed by Dori Bryan-Ployer
Synopsis: The tragicomedy relates the story of the three Magrath sisters, Meg, Babe, and Lenny, who reunite at Old Granddaddy’s home in Hazlehurst, Mississippi, after Babe shoots her abusive husband. The sisters were raised in a dysfunctional family with a penchant for ugly predicaments. Each has endured her share of hardship and misery. Past resentments bubble to the surface as the sisters are forced to deal with assorted relatives and past relationships while coping with Babe’s latest incident. Each sister is forced to face the consequences of the “crimes of the heart” she has committed
$32 General Admission, ($28 Thursday Night)
Seniors 65+, $28
Season Pass, $28 (see season brochure for details)
MMAS Member: $26,
Students Age under 18, $20
- To buy tickets online, click on a performance date
- Order by telephone at 508-339-2822 during business hours
- Order by mail using our season brochure (CLICK HERE to view and download the brochure)
- NOTE: Only MMAS Members and Season Passholders can exchange tickets.
No exchanges are to be made on the day of the show for any reason
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS: your returned ticket will be taken as a donation.
- All tickets are held at the box office and will be available for pick up starting about one hour before performance.