Click to see Future Open Mic Dates
About Open Mic Nights:
- The open mic nights run from 7:00 to 9:45 pm.
- First up are the “open mic” performances,
- Next is intermission
- Capping off the evening is our featured performer.
- We have our optional theme each month and we invite performers to “Play to the theme or do their own thing.”
- Advance sign-up is highly recommended to guarantee a time slot.
- Sign up via e-mail to Rudy at email@example.com
- Two-song sets or equivalent for spoken word
- Music, poetry and other spoken word suitable for a general audience
- Live performance of voice & instruments only – no recordings or backing tracks
- Supportive environment, new and nervous welcome
- Accommodations include mics, weighted-88-key electric piano, d.i. boxes, music stand
- No drum sets however hand percussion like bongos, dejembes, cajones are welcome
- Electric guitars/basses are welcome, however no complicated set-ups.
- Use of our d.i. boxes instead of amps is preferred
- Beginning with the 2017-2018 season, the series will have a new home at the MMAS Arts Center at Great Woods,
888 South Main St., Mansfield, MA (opposite the Xfinity Center).
- Coffee & desserts are included in the price of admission.
- General Admission is $10 for the public, or $5 for performers. Families may inquire about special rates.