Become a Member of MMAS, or renew your current membership
Just call the box office at 508-339-2822 or click on the link below
Membership comes with benefits!
- Save Money: You will always pay the lowest price available. (You can purchase up to four tickets to any play at the discounted rate. Additional tickets are full price.)
- Flexibility: While all sales are final, as a members, you can exchange tickets up to 48 hours prior to a performance to accommodate your schedule.
- First Seating for Shows: If you’re here when the theater doors open (30 minutes prior to the show beginning), as a member, you’re seated first, giving you your choice of seats!
- Save on Educational Programs: Take 10% off all our adult and children classes. Take 10% off after-school programs and summer camp.
- Artist’s Will Save: Artists who are members save on fees and gallery commissions.
- Special Member Events: We invite you to enjoy special events just for our members.
NEW: Members only, After-Show Reception for opening night for each play. Mingle with the actors, director, MMAS staff and fellow members over drinks and light fare.
All these benefits are yours for just $50. Membership is good for one full year from the day you join. Member dues (while not tax deductible) are vital to MMAS’s financial health.
New! Member Get a Member Program
Member Get a Member Program is a call to ask our current members to bring on new members!
Every new member you bring gets you entered into a raffle to win 2 TICKETS to every show January-August 2017. That’s 5 shows and a total of 10 tickets!
Tell your friends and family about the benefits of membership and why you support MMAS’s mission. Ask them to become a member today and reference your name. Direct them to www.mmas.org (click on “Support Us” then “Membership”).
Print or download a form you can send to your friends to make it easy for them to join and let us know you referred them.