Buy Tickets Online with a Credit or Debit Card
(See Individual Show Information Below) or
Call or visit us between 10 AM and 3 PM on weekdays.
Our phone number is 508-339-2822. We are located at 377 North Main St, in Mansfield, MA.
(Please Note: Due to our limited staff, please call before dropping by for tickets on Monday or Friday)
On Sale Now
6/8-6/24, 2018 The Boys Next Door
The Boys Next Door was written in the early 1980s by Tom Griffin. The play is a comedy-drama about four intellectually disabled men who live together in a small apartment — and Jack, the caring social worker who is on the verge of career burn-out.
At times funny, at times tender, The Boys Next Door provides audiences a candid look at the lives of a marginalized population and those who serve them.
Director: Kelly Crawford
7/26-8/5, 2018 The Drowsy Chaperone
In the darkness, we hear a theatregoer’s lament, and a prayer for the current state of the theatrical art. The lights come up; we see a rather ordinary man, sitting in a chair in his rather ordinary New York apartment. Admitting to a state of “non-specific sadness,” he asks us to escape with him as he plays the LP of his favorite musical: Gable & Stein’s, The Drowsy Chaperone. Dropping the needle on his hi-fi, Man-in-Chair’s imagination takes flight with the sound of a full orchestra. Soon, into his apartment parades the entire cast of the original 1928 production. The Drowsy Chaperone cleverly and magically blooms to life, telling the hilarious tale of a pampered Broadway starlet and her debonair fiancé, an overzealous producer, a dizzy chorine, the Latin lover and a couple of bumbling gangsters. Ruses are played. Hijinks occur. And the plot spins everyone into musical comedy euphoria. Man-in-Chair’s infectious love of The Drowsy Chaperone speaks to anyone who has ever been transported by the theatre.
Directed & Choreographed by Vincent Ratsavong
Musical Direction by Derrick Lacasse
- All MMAS productions will be performed at the MMAS Black Box Theater, 377 North Main Street, Mansfield
- General Admission $29 / Membership Admission: $24 / Thursday Night Admission: $25
- No exchanges are to be made on the day of the show for any reason and your returned ticket will be taken as a donation.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS. Tickets held at the box office.
Become a Member and Save on Tickets to regular season MMAS productions!
(Membership costs $50 and runs a full year from date of payment.)
To become a member, call us or PURCHASE ONLINE
* Subscriber and member prices are available on regularly priced MMAS theater productions. They may not be available for special events, concerts and some other productions. Members may purchase up to four discounted tickets per production when the membership price is offered. Groups rates are available for groups of fifteen or more. Please call us at 508-339-2822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on group rates.